Saturday, February 16, 2013

Solwezi royal inn

I hope that you're able to understand my blogs I've been reading through them and see that the spelling and content is hard to understand. I've been doing this when I'm tired and trying to use the speaker and it to do this and it has funny ways of interpreting what I'm trying to say. pictured below are a couple shots from the hotel where we're staying. we went down to try and find some more material for a project today, it didn't take long for the little kids and the cripples to see if the strange white folk would be willing to part with some of their money. there are people here that are trying to feed their families on a dollar day. we take for granted in the usa how blessed we are. please THANK GOD tonight for for th blessings He has given you and pray for those who have  dedicated their lives to minister to those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment